Quote

"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Farm Days (warning...PHOTOBOMB!)

We have just returned from a week home at my parents' in Maine so my husband could take his tests for the State Troopers (and so we could find somewhere to stash our furniture for awhile). In between random family visits and knitting group (!!!) I took a few hours one morning to walk around my parents' house and take some pictures.

There were amazing views (this is my parents' backyard, by the way)
Yummy jellybean tomatoes
Beautiful Zinnias
Inquisitive bunnies
Piggies getting ready for market
Gorgeous Sunflowers (complete with bumble bee!)
And crazy alpacas. Get out of the barn, Noble!


All in all we had a fantastic trip. I missed curvy mountain roads, cool weather, barefoot walks in the grass with old friends, my fantastic family, and just being around love, home, and family. We got everything done we set out to do and my husband is well on his way to becoming a Maine State Trooper. Keep your fingers crossed for him! I hope you enjoyed the photos (I sure loved taking them!).

Until next time,
xoxo Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment