Quote

"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

Thursday, September 1, 2011

"Thankful Thursday"

In the midst of utter moving chaos, I am taking a moment with a full coffee cup and this laptop to remind myself the reasons why I don't want to pull my hair out.

I am thankful I have a strong, healthy husband who can move everything for me. There are many things that could've happened nearly a year ago that would've rendered him not able. I am thankful for two years married this Monday. I am thankful for my parents for opening their hearts and their doors to us until we can find a place and get settled. I am thankful for fantastic friends who will come over and help me get organized and motivated. I am thankful for the long road ahead but also for the journey that led us to it. Most of all, I'm thankful for the military for reimbursing us for moving so we don't have to live in the poorhouse!

Thanks to everyone who reads this. It's going to be an quiet week or so around here while we travel, pack, take care of everything, have fun visiting with family and friends, and settle in to our new life. Wish us luck!

Until next time,
xoxo Stacie

2 comments:

  1. Good luck girl!! I'm sure it will end up being a great week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are one busy lady right now! Good luck with the move, I know how stressful it can be!

    ReplyDelete