Quote

"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Homemade Kitchen

I was actually SUPER EXCITED for this book to come out! I am a huge fan of Alana Chernila, and I've used her first cookbook, "The Homemade Pantry" quite a bit. I also really love her blog, Eating From The Ground Up! Needless to say, I love it! It starts with some basics in the "Be A Beginner" section like making jam and things like that. As always there are beautiful pictures!!! I especially am obsessed with the plum tart on the cover...how could you NOT want to eat that up!? As always she writes about cooking for the JOY of it...feeding loved ones and relaxing in the kitchen. Another hit! Thanks to Blogging for Books for hooking me up with this book FOR FREE for my honest opinion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment