Quote

"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Power Vegetables!

A book all about veggies? I thought it couldn't go wrong; as a vegetarian I would love it! With all the bright colors on the covers and inside plus lots of pictures...just my kind of cookbook! But sadly...I am not a big fan. The recipes are either ho-hum (quiche lorraine) or totally out of left field using ingredients I personally wouldn't have around (vignarola). I was also kinda bummed the recipes are "mostly vegetarian" because I was expecting that with a book named "Power Vegetables" all the recipes would be only veggies. Also, not many vegan recipes. By no means is this a terrible cookbook...just nothing that really grabs me. Thank you as always to Blogging For Books who sent me this book fo' free for my honest review. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment