Quote

"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

Monday, May 15, 2017

Everything you need, you have

What is success? How can you feel successful? How often do you enjoy yourself in the moment? These are all things I struggle with so I was really looking forward to reading this book. This was a quick and simple read, with the main points broken in to 3 sections (Mind, Body, Home). I really enjoyed the way the author combined a lot of different philosophies and teachings in the book. It wasn't the best self-help book I've read but I enjoyed the mindfulness techniques and it was a good reminder to stay true to self when everything in the world around you is yelling at you to be something you're not. Thanks of course to Blogging For Books who sent me this book to review for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment