Quote

"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Ninth City Burning

I was SUPER excited to get this book from Blogging For Books because I absolutely love dystopian type novels. Also, aliens are awesome and it's hard these days to find a good science fiction book. I found the world building to be totally great but did have a hard time jumping from narrative to narrative. I think knocking off a few of them could have made the book more cohesive and easier to follow. Regardless it was an amazing debut from J. Patrick Black. I definitely think it was worth reading though, and will definitely pick up a book two if that's in the cards. I want to give thanks to Blogging For Books for sending me this book for my honest review, they're the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment