Phew, back again for another Friday Fill In! I've missed a few due to random craziness but I'm back again!
1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful
Deployments are bad enough, but the month plus long field-ops PRIOR to the actual deployment I could do without. I miss my husband during those times, of course, but also then I have to wash his stinky laundry. As much as I love this man that is just not fun!
2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
Did he use compost and raised beds? Or did he just throw down the seeds willy-nilly and hope for the best? I think that the gardening preparation would determine the amount of pepper Sir Peter Piper could pick. Yeah, I went there.
3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To
I really enjoy the homemaker life but I'd also really enjoy adding a house, land, farm animals, and kiddos to the mix. I've also always dreamed about having my own bakery.
4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice
Being that I am not in any branch of service myself, heck no! I also tend to find myself not all that obsessed with the USMC. It's my husband's job, and if instead he was a mechanic I sure as heck wouldn't be getting a wrench tattooed on my butt.
5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth
I have so badly been wanting to take a quilting class. Really, anything to do with a sewing machine would be nice since it feels that I'm in an epic life or death battle every time I use one. And of course, I want to take a spinning class so badly. My mom is a fantastic spinner but she tells me herself that I should take a class because she's not very good at teaching. Also, I think she doesn't want to waste her alpaca roving. But hey! I still love her.
Thanks for reading guys! I promise I'll have a regular post up soon.
Until next time,