Quote

"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....

I can spread out on the bed
Less dishes, less laundry.
Less picking up in general.
I can watch trashy TV without any sighs from the peanut gallery.
I don't have to cook unless I'm hungry.
More reading time.
I don't have to share the computer, or the car.
Save money.

Yeah, still not worth it. See ya later, sexy man. You'll be back sooner rather than later. Until then I'll try to remember the few positive aspects of this spur of the moment deployment and remind myself that I'm a tough broad.

Until next time,

xoxo Stacie

2 comments:

  1. You are tough! And we'll be here to listen whenever you want to vent.
    (GRR, I cannot stand when I post a comment and then see a typo!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I totally understand! I'm the same way. And thank you. =)

    ReplyDelete