Quote

"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Time to Relax!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday spent with family and friends and filled with laughter and joy! We had a great time with all of our family (although it was a lot of driving and a lot of visiting) and a great new years playing board games. All of the homemade gifts were a success and I hope to continue this frugal and heartfelt tradition for many years to come. Now that the holiday dust has settled, we can really focus our efforts on our money saving goals and continue to pare down.

I've joined the '23 Day Frugal Living Challenge' (which I've mentioned before) over at Frugally Sustainable and I hope you'll join in the frugal fun! I've just put up a button on my blog as well, so just click that to be brought through to the challenge. I'll also be posting my daily frugal challenge updates on the blog, so keep an eye out for those.

With 2012 upon us I've also been thinking of other ways to bring in income. I was thinking of perhaps starting an Etsy store with some of my crocheted goodies. To any of my readers out there who use Etsy, I'd love to hear your input and advice!

Until next time,

xoxo Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment