Quote

"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

Sunday, June 2, 2013

A few garden pictures

Although I don't have much time this morning (Maine Fiber Frolic is this weekend, hooray!), I thought I'd post some pictures my husband took of my garden a few days ago!

Garlic, and shallots on the farthest end.

Potatoes are looking great!

Two different kinds of kale, and peas.

Tomatoes and marigolds (forgive my unfinished bed). Hello weenie dog!

Just for fun, I'll add a few animal pictures as well! 

The chicks are getting so big, and are almost ready to go outside!

The ducks

Well, that's about it! We're off to spend money on lots of awesome stuff at the Fiber Frolic. I saved up for awhile for this, and I can't wait to take lots of yarn, buttons, and other cool fiber related gear home! Hope your weekend is fantastic!

Until next time,
xoxo Stacie


No comments:

Post a Comment