Staying on task with writing in here is being helped along by this great fill-in from Wife of A Sailor
Here it goes...
1. What are you looking forward to most in 2011? from Jessica Lynn Writes
Well, it's looking like it's going to be a year of a lot of changes and that excites me! My husband is retaking the ASVAB to open up more re-enlistment opportunities (no more Grunt's wife) and then most likely re-enlisting...although there is still the chance he decides not to. Also, there are plans in the works for purchasing a house (maybe) and the sound of chubby little feet frolicking (definitely). Time will tell!
2. What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away? from Lovin Ma Soldier
I totally watch mind-numbing TV. I'm talking, the housewives of anywhere, teen mom, etc.. I get "the look" when I put it on when he's home (hee hee) so I enjoy it while my husband is gone.
3. What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse?
Definitely moving from Maine to North Carolina and not knowing anyone. I definitely feel I could pack up and move somewhere else (but please not California, UGH) and be fine with it.
4. What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into (I’d like to make fun of you, so can you please provide a picture as well)? from More Than An Army Wife
In junior high I let my aunt put pink Manic Panic streaks in my hair. Thankfully, there is no picture evidence. Honestly, red hair + pink streaks = not a good combo.
5. What was the high point of last month?
Oooh definitely Christmas! It made me realize that we can create a holiday ourselves without our family (although we do love and miss them). We're nearing the realm of the grown-ups now!
Thanks again, Wife of a Sailor, for posting and allowing all us Milspouses to participate!
Until next time,