Quote

"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill In #27...

...Only it's Saturday...whoops! Here it goes...

1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
If it's a Milspouse, usually where they're from and how long they've lived down here, etc. "Regular" people I usually ask if they have any pets, hobbies, and if they like to read. When they do like to read, my eyes glaze over and we talk about books, haha.

2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
Oh, I love to be surprised. Last week we discovered how much we both miss and love fishing. (IE; hello taxes, how about you go towards some fishing poles?).


3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
I suppose I could live anywhere I had some friends and some family. Oh, and the city wouldn't be a city at all but a big ol' farmhouse in the country with lots of acres and critters.


4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?
Always, without fail, I take a book. Sometimes even two or three.


5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
wife, daughter, friend, nature, Gerber daisy, dirt, animals, books, flour, and COFFEE!

I'm not going to lie, that last one was pretty tough!

Until next time,
xoxo Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment